to both of you on your decision to get married!
And now you come to the task of planning the wedding…
Okay, so your family and friends have all volunteered to help with the preparations for your big day… We understand, they just do not want you to spend too much, right? But shouldn’t they be free to share the joys of this day with you? Remember, your BIG day is also theirs to celebrate!
Your mother. sister and friends will be just as excited and nervous as you are on this day, so you may not be sure that they can handle the responsibility smoothly.
Why hire a Wedding Coordinator?
Planning a wedding involves a lot of work, from locating your ceremony and reception venues,
to printing your invitations and to making sure all plans and preparations will turn up well on
your wedding day, yet still ensuring that you look your radiant best on your special day. You
don’t want to be stressed making sure things run smoothly on the most important day of your
The Social Connection will guide and advise you on every aspect of your wedding, such as:
1. Assist in planning (budget, motif, tips…);
2. Help locate ceremony and reception venues;
3. Refer professional and competent vendors (even help you ask for bargains or haggle for you!)
4. Set up and accompany you to appointments, as well as give some advice on proper etiquette;
5. Guide you and your attendants on your wedding day to ensure the smooth flow of all pre-arranged plans.
We always remember that your wedding day is your very own special day…