The Social Connection
Events Coordination Services
- Organized, registered and licensed with the Department of Trade and Industry in October, 1999.
Registered with the Bureau of Internal Revenue and the Parañaque City Registration Office.
- Professionally managed by Mrs. Celia B. Cunanan, an experienced event planner who grew up in a family of caterers.
- She oversees the execution of agreed plans of the event. She ensures the smooth implementation of plans with her hands-on and decisive action on the event day itself.
- Composed of a total of 8 trained coordinating staff, who are also professionals on their own.
- As of 2008 we have handled almost 300 events:Weddings, Debuts, Anniversaries, Birthdays, Seminars, Fair & Trade Exhibits, Product Launchings, Reunions, Corporate Parties. This does not include the events Celia Cunanan has done personally as a hobby since 1979.
Celia B. Cunanan
Event Planner and Consultant
- Graduated from the University of the Philippines, Diliman Quezon City
with the degree of Bachelor of Arts, major in Economics
- Has worked in various companies from 1969-1983: Esso Philippines Inc./ Petrophil, Inc.; Phil. Aerospace Development, Inc.; Air Mindanao Corp/CDCP Corp.; Tourist Duty Free Shops, Inc.
- Licensed Insurance Agent - finished the course from Insurance Institute for Asia & the Pacific; Passed the licensing test immediately after.
- presently a General Agent for Meridian Assurance Corp.;
- former Special Agent for FGU Insurance Corp. and Ayala Gen Insurance Corp.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker - finished the course from Urban Real Estate Development & Training Institute; Passed the licensing test immediately after.
- Finished 60 units of Masters in Business Administration Course from Ateneo de Manila University.
- Took up wedding planning subjects from the Weddings Beautiful Worldwide, Richmond Virginia USA, a division of the National Bridal Service, via international correspondence.
- Founding Member, Philippine Association of Wedding Planners, Inc. - Chairperson (2004 to present).
- Member, Philippine Bridal Association
- Lecturer, Wedding Planning Seminar: Learn it from the Professionals Year 1 & 2
- Lecturer, "Events Planning & Beyond" Mar 10, 2006 Dept. of Clothing Textiles and Interior Design College of Home Economics, University of the Philippines, Diliman,QC
- Contributor of Articles: Mod Magazine , "Long Distance Wedding Planning;
Wedding Essentials Magazine, "Thinking of a Garden Wedding?"
Manila Bulletin, "About Weddings
- Has been doing event planning and coordination as a hobby since 1979.